Work Order Package Printing Solution Suitability Checklist for Oracle eAM
A complete “work order package” is the work order report plus all its related attachments collated into a single packet. This Work Order Printing Solution Suitability Checklist is a 3-minute tool to help you identify your business and systems needs and support the recommendation for a work order package printing solution. The checklist can also be downloaded and adapted for your specific needs.
Related: Automated Work Order Package Printing for eAM
9 key considerations when evaluating a work order package printing solution:
Do you need a solution that:
- Automates printing, one-off or batch, of complete work order packages.
- Has the ability to select which work order packages are printed in a batch.
- Prints database attachments and/or attachments from elsewhere on the network (via UNC path or file repository like SharePoint).
- Prints attachments associated with a work order from any entity or category.
- Is compatible with Oracle’s forms interface as well as the web interface.
- Is compatible with other EBS modules: prints other document types, such as purchase orders, with attachments.
- Integrates with BI Publisher.
- Enables organizations to utilize existing work order reports rather than creating new, vendor-specific work order reports.
- Manages requests and prints work order packages without affecting your overall system performance.
- Is compatible with printer finishing options, such as stapling.
For more information or a demonstration of AventX Attachment Xpress – the most robust work order package printing solution available to the eAM market – please contact us.