12 Questions To Ask When Building a Fax and Email Delivery Solution for Oracle EBS
12 questions to ask when building a fax and email delivery solution for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) including:
- Will the users want to type in the fax number or email address? Or will the process be completely automated?
- If automated, will the report include many documents in the same request (batch processing)? If yes, then how will the report separate into individual documents?
- Will the user want to attach other documents to the primary document, i.e. terms and conditions, diagrams, etc.?
- Will the document be sent to different destination types, i.e. email, fax, print?
- Will the process require sending documents to multiple recipients?
- What method will be used to deliver a confirmation?
- a. Individual emails per document
- b. Scheduled summary reports
- When should the confirmation be sent?
- What should the confirmation look like?
- Who should receive the confirmation?
- Who will manage failed documents? Or successful documents that need to be transmitted again?
- Where will users manage their documents? Inside or outside of Oracle EBS?
- How long will documents and their transmission history be saved?
For more information: